Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Movin' On... well, partially




 

So, part of this blog is moving to another home...

The part where I babble on and on about my new adventures in the world of Avon is moving to a new blog, Avon Lady in the House.  I'm fully aware that a lot of people may not be all that enthusiastic about Avon, so I'm taking that part of this dog-and-pony show on it's own stage.  Hopefully, I'll be posting there with informative and interesting things about this company, that I'm slowly learning is far more that its surface reveals.  

Right now I'm doing some research (history geek that I am) about the company; how it started, where it started, and how it's managed to hang on for over 100 years when most companies are gasping for air.  Very interesting story, indeed.  But you'll have to visit the new blog to learn about Mr. McConnell and his quaint little company.


For those who are curious (and those who are not), I am still crafting handmade.  Since life at ArtFire and Etsy have been very slow, I've been working slowly, beefing up both shops.  I've been re-working photographs,writing "content-rich" descriptions and getting everything ready for the Christmas season.   

So, no, I haven't left the handmade community behind; I've just giving my creative mind time to gather itself again and get back with some fresh and fantastic items.


I'm also sniffing around, looking for some really unique gift wrapping options for both shops.  Something that will set viadellaRosa and KeshkinGirl (for now) apart from the rest this holiday season.  If you're out there and know of anything, just leave me a comment below.

Until later!  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment