Friday, September 16, 2011

A Recipe for a Beautiful 'Do


I actually have a culinary degree.  In 1997, I decided that it was not a goodthing for me and my son that I couldn’t boil a pot of water without burning it,so I took a year long course.  I leftwith a degree and a healthy idea of how to put ingredients together to createedible – and even delicious – recipes. 

Sometimes I even shock my husband, who I think was born with a chef’shat on his head.

One of the things I learned that carries me through manydifferent things in my ventures is the importance of a good recipe.  What is a good recipe?

A good recipe is ingredients that work together, blendtogether in that perfect way.  A goodrecipe makes the tummy happy and puts a smile on your face.

I just finished exploring the Advance Technique System andrealized that the whole concept of synergy works just as well for hair care asit does for yummy tummy care.

I’ve done my homework on this one, just like I had to inculinary school.  Yes, we had homework,and yes, sometimes it involved crafting an edible product without burning downthe house.


Take a look.  There are 6 different recipes here.  Each one is perfectly blended for just about any kind of hair. 

Color Protection                                    Frizz Control                                               Keep Clear
Daily Shine                                                         Volume                                                     Damage Repair
 Like a good recipe, the Advance Technique Systems are perfectly blended and waiting for you. 

Any questions?  Feel free to ask.

































No comments:

Post a Comment