Thursday, September 15, 2011

Pretty Little Things in the House

Finally!  You can get ready for your holiday gift-giving over at KeshkinGirl Jewelry!  

It's been a l-o-o-o-o-n-g while since I've given some TLC to my Etsy jewelry shop; today seemed like a good day.  I touched up the pictures, so that you really see how pretty these little things are.

I also have a little plot in the back of your head and I need your help.  

Galaxy
Tell me in the comments below which piece is your favorite.  Tell me why you like it, what it does to you when you look at it. 

Then, tell me which piece you like the least.  Yes, the least. Tell me why.  Be honest -- I can take it.

You see, I wanted to do a giveaway, but I didn't want to do the usual kind.  You don't have to tweet or share anything.  No hoops, bells, whistles.  Just a little feedback is all I need.

Next Thursday, September 22, I'm going to pick three people from the comments.

Ruby Star
The Grand Prize winner will get their favorite piece for 60% off.

The second runner up will get their favorite piece for 50% off.

The third runner up will get their favorite piece for 30%.

Oh, and did I mention the complimentary shipping?

And because I'm the crazy kind of chick that I am, I'm sure to throw extra goodies in the box for you.

What's coming next at KG?  Gift certificates.  Pretty little gift certificates, just in time for the holiday season.

Good luck and have fun!

2 comments:

  1. I love the galaxy earrings. My favorite color is blue and I love the way they dangle. All your jewelry is beautiful. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, I can't decide between 2. The purple pendant necklace I like the link detail in the chain. Unexpected...which is why I like it. But then that flower pendant is pretty. That turquoise pops and then I like all the detail from the chain, to the metal bow and then the flowers. Aaaaahhhh.... okay the flower pendant is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete