Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Updates

After a hiatus over at another blog site, I've decided to return home.  If you have been following me over at that other blog, come on back here and keep track of what viadellaRosa is going to be doing for the rest of the year.

One of the things we're going to have is a featured artisan.  I'm a member of the Artfire Crazy Train Guild, and I want to represent my fellow artisans in a special way.  Over on the left there you'll see the featured artisan.  Go visit their shop and see the wonderful things they have to offer.  While the featured artisan on the Crazy Train changes daily, my featured artisan will change weekly, based on the artisans chosen for the week.  If you would like to be a featured artisan, please feel free to email me at support_vdr@outlook.com.  There's no charge to be featured; I just like to spread the love.

If you are a regular visitor to my store you'll see that the store has a different look and a different selection that has been rather slim of late.  The product line at viadellaRosa is expanding; currently, we will be carrying:


  • Rosaries, Chaplets, and other Prayer Beads
  • Patron Saint Necklace - ready to ship & made to order
  • Women's Jewelry/Accessories
  • Men's Jewelry/Accessories
  • Unisex Jewelry/Accessories
  • Keep Calm & Pray Your Rosary Pendants - ready to ship & made to order
  • Handmade rosary cases & boxes
Also, check out our new policies for updates on shipping, returns and new contact information.

Sometime in mid-August or early September, keep your eyes open for viadellarosaHome.

Till later!

No comments:

Post a Comment