Friday, May 18, 2012

I hope to become the fish on the left.


Even we in the handmade community have to deal with business concerns.  It seems that my mind is now turning to these subject matters as Spring turns into Summer.

In the Spring, Lucia Carrill bloomed into a pretty little shop absolutely full of cool items.  Now it's time for it to shine in the Summer sun!  With the planning that goes into being featured at The Little Black Box for June, I've thrown in some serious plotting about the future of the company.  Where I want her to go, how I want her to grow.  I think that if I'm going to make this here venture into a true career, it's time to roll up the sleeves and get to work.

You'll see more of this over the next coming month, especially over at the kickstarter.com website.  I've got plans.  Groovy plans.  And, yes, I said groovy.  

As well, it's also time to look at viadellaRosa and see where she wants to go as well.  She has evolved from a rinky-dink hobby to a beautiful online venue, and I believe I'm ready to take her to the next level.  Once I figure out what that next level is.  Again, more of that in the months to come.

I haven't been listing any new products for the past few days, but, don't worry, there will be much more coming in Summer, including some new additions to both product lines.  

So, while I turn these bright visions into reality, I hope you'll follow this blog and come on this crazy ride with me.  

Till later!

No comments:

Post a Comment