Thursday, May 10, 2012

Getting all my ducks in a row

I know, that is the most abused cliche in the universe, but that's what I'm doing!

I'm one of the sellers in two sampler boxes for next month:  The Little Black Box and Sampler Village.

I'm currently finishing up the samples for the Sampler Village - a new product soon to come from viadellaRosa - and I'm having a blast!  The samplers from the Little Black Box are ready, nestled gently in their favor boxes and ready to ship.

So, what's the deal with these samplers?  For all you handmade peeps out there, it's a great way to get your product in the hands of potential customers.  If you think about it, everyone is inundated with email, snail mail - and, if you're part of the online handmade community, it's sometimes hard to get your product visualized by your customers.

With a sample, they can touch and feel your product, see the care you've put into it, and truly understand its value against something they could by in a "big box" store.  Yes, it can take some financial investment, but, really, it's just tangible advertising.  The people you're targeting actually want your product, or they wouldn't buy the sampler box in the first place.

So anyhoot, that's where I am.  Oh, and branding too.  I have made my decision on Lucia Carrill's logo, so now I'm gathering up everything I need to make sure she emerges this summer all dolled up and ready to go!  And, since I couldn't resist, viadellaRosa has a new logo as well -- a real logo this time.

This is what I get for watching Mad Men and The Pitch.


Till later!

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from Artfire Congrats on the fantastic opportunity to get your product out there!!

    ReplyDelete